1. There is currently only one political position listed on the official website for Donald Trump's presidential campaign.(Can you guess which one?)
2. Scott Alexander's take on the recent replication study in which only 39 out of 100 peer-reviewed psychology studies were successfully replicated.
3. If you get hit by a car in China, you might want to run away (if you can) so the driver doesn't come back and kill you. (If you can't get away, though, at least your death might be avenged by an angry mob.)
8. When your vote truly does matter. (Or, business owners try to get the lone resident in a district to un-register to vote, so they can control the outcome of a proposed half-percent sales tax increase. Dark, dastardly dealings indeed; that's politics for you!)
9. Texas Higher Ed board removes "Language, Philosophy, and Culture" requirement at the University of Texas Rio Grande Valley, which, among other things, includes courses on logic and critical thinking.