Sunday, November 15, 2015
1. The Bodleian Library will make public a lost work of Shelley's, a political poem in which he denounces the ruling class's corruption and oppression.
2. The Red Dragon of Wales Rises Again (Or, Against Corporate Tax Evasion): the "Powys tax rebellion."
3. Jonathan Haidt on universities which coddle vs. universities which challenge as a way of spurring growth.
4. Obituary of social theorist Rene Girard which doubles as an intellectual Bildungsroman for Peter Thiel.
5. Research shows gender bias when it comes to evaluating research that shows gender bias.