Friday, December 04, 2015
1. Why is Lovecraft still relevant?
2. Study hack: the Feynman notebook method.
3. "The Yale problem begins in high school."
4. "A deep voice and a square jaw are important assets for conservative politicians. For politicians on the liberal side, it's more important to have gentle features."
5. Territorial disputes interactive map.
6. The General Theory of Relativity turns 100.
7. Restaurant and hotel bills of fare from the 1850's and 1860's.
8. Yoga for students with disabilities halted over fears of cultural appropriation.
9. A new study discovers patterns in how scientists lie about their data.
10. Buster Keaton: the art of the gag.