1. Only 50% of 'friendships' are reciprocal.
2. Star Wars-themed episode on Donny and Marie Osmond, featuring Kris Kristofferson and Redd Foxx.
3. No free speech in Turkey.
4. End of the first-order, second-order, and third-order enclaves on the India-Bangladesh border.
5. Jessa Crispin interview on the end of Bookslut. Offers insights on publishing and on What the Web Hath Wrought.
6. Apple Music deletes audio files off of your computer (even ones you wrote yourself). Or, the dark side of Apple's proprietary software and internal culture of tightly controlling the "user experience."
7. The case against Trump's prospects in the general election.
8. Compared to other primates, humans burn more calories to have bigger energy budgets for births, brains, etc.
9. Teen birthrate hits all-time low.
10. Operators of a vegan restaurant receive death threats after it is revealed that they raise animals and eat meat.
11. A parallel Chinese-language Internet helps recent immigrants navigate life in the U.S.
12. "How the Curse of Sykes-Picot Still Haunts the Middle East."